07 December 2012

CQJP 2012 - December & More

Victory!!! Here is my black, December block. This block will be the back cover of the book that I will be assembling over the next week. This book is a Christmas gift to a special someone, whom I cannot name just yet.



This page will be the front cover for the book.



This page will be the inside cover and dedication page.



I have printed off several "Arizona Fun Facts" onto cotton and will be adding them to the pages before adding the batting, lace, finishing the edges, preparing the spine, binding, and adding the closure.

Wow - that sounds like a lot to do still!!!! Hopefully, it will be a breeze. :-)

Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here in a few days (fingers crossed).



Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

No comments: