21 September 2006

Overflowing with Heart

I recently completed 2 hearts for a group swap. My first time (no, really) and I had a lot of fun. I spent a considerable amount of time browsing around for inspiration (and embellishing examples), and I began to discover that CQ hearts were everywhere. They are quite possibly the most popular on-going CQ project around.

There is such a wealth of wonderful embellishing being done that it would be quite impossible to even attempt to list it. So, I decided that I would treat you to a sample of some of the eye candy out there just to get you started. You will find that one site will lead you to another, and before you know it you'll wonder where the day went. I dare you not to drool on your keyboard.

Grab a comfortable seat and enjoy the ride.....

Debbie














Iris Susan

Jo in NZ



















Lillian

Melissa











Renea


















Ribbonwiz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's pretty cool to see my work on your blog! Thanks Gerry! You are sweet.

Gerry said...

You're very welcome, Melissa. Your SRE is quite incredible.