11 January 2007

Having My 15 Minutes of Fame!

I was so tickled this morning when I received an email from Linda at I Love Crafts & Craft Blogs, informing me that she had written an article about my blog. She was very complimentary. If you're interested, you can find the article HERE. (Just scroll down to the first article.)

I received an invitation to join/participate in the Top 100 Blogs By Crafters in early November. My blog is currently 'ranked' at #8. It's nice to have the exposure that comes with these types of postings/links to your blog. Especially, since I'm hoping to get a small business up and running this year.

However, I'm fairly certain that I'm just not as motivated as Linda is. The following is a list of her blogs and sites. When venturing 'there', I suggest that you begin at "Linda's Blog." From there you will also find links to her "Dear Linda" and "Tips From The Blogging Queen" Columns.

Linda's Blog
Linda Walsh Originals
Linda Walsh Original E-Patterns
Linda Walsh Originals Dolls
DOLLS Blog
Instant Download E-Patterns Blog
Top Blogs By Crafters Toplist
The Dollie & Crafts Plugboard
Crafting For All Plugboard
About Linda Walsh Originals
I Love Crafts & Crafts Blogs
Tips For Crafters On The Web
Twelve Months of Sewing Club
Testing The Blogs Series and Helpful Blog Tips
The Best FREE Craft Articles

And as you move down the sidebar, you'll be fascinated with the information, graphics, links, and other fun stuff. I just love sidebar content. Anyone taking a gander at my blog knows that. I don't know how she stays on top of them. I find it difficult just to keep up on what she does post. Is it any wonder that she has been dubbed, "The Blogging Queen?"

Kudos to you, Linda for your motivation and organizational skills! And Thanks SO MUCH for the write-up.

4 comments:

Linda Walsh said...

Gerry, thank you so much for posting this with all my links. That was so sweet of you to do. I'm so glad you liked the article. I just love your blog. I, too, love to look at the sidebars of all the blogs to see what's there.

Thanks, again, Gerry for the post.

Have agreat night.

Linda

Ati said...

I understand it is an honour to come on that list. Maybe it will help you in the future to sell things online?

Gerry said...

Hi Ati, I don't know about it being an 'honour' but it is pretty cool. :-)

Susan said...

Congrats on having your blog recognized! That's pretty cool. =)