14 June 2008

CQI - ATC Swap

Finally, I get to post photos!!! These are the ATC's that I made and the ones that I received in the CQI ATC swap that just wrapped up. We got to ask for the theme that we would most like to have, and also the manner in which the ATC's were finished. As you can see, there was a Victorian and Asian thing going on here. LOL.

I made this ATC for Bonnie because she said she liked Victorian style. I thought that the parasol and flowers were suiting.


This is the ATC that I made for Lyn. She said she was open to 'whatever' so I chose an Asian inspired theme, since that was my other choice for my ATC's.


Too funny that I also received an Asian inspired ATC from her. I really like geishas so this worked out perfectly.


And look what I received from Jill. My other favorite, a Victorian theme. Needless to say, I was very happy at the end of this swap.


Thank you very much Bonnie, Lyn, and Jill!



Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!



3 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Those look amazing!!!

Designs by Kat Lees said...

Gerry your blocks are just plain beautiful. I love your work, I will get started someday I promise you. Love and hugs, Kat Lees

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Pretty work!