04 July 2008

CQI FFT RR - Cindy's Block

I've just finished working the third of 5 round robin blocks that I will work on for the CQI, Fabulous First Timer's (FFT) Round Robin (RR). These photos are Cindy's blocks after my work.



Cindy came up with something very fun and unique. She's making a CQ Rabbit. How cute!



Well, I hope Cindy likes what I've added to her blocks. These will be in the mail on Monday and I'll be waiting for the next block to arrive.


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

7 comments:

Judy S. said...

Happy Fourth of July, Gerry! I'm SO impressed that you have time to squeeze in for stitching while trying to pack for moving. BTW, I love your Silky spider!

Courtney Short said...

bunnies - what a CUTE idea!! I love what you did with them too.. i noticed those stitch combos on flickr :-)

Gerry said...

Hello Ladies! I squeeze in the stitching for sanity reasons. LOL. I also love Silky. Click on the "more" tab and she will eat a fly for you!!!

I'm glad you popped to my flickr, too. I sometimes post things there that don't make it to my blog.

Floristic said...

The stitches and the hearts look so cute on the Bunny. I hope that I can do as well in my FFT#2 group as you do.

Judy S. said...

Hi Gerry,
I know you're busy getting ready to move, but I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Premio Award over on my blog. Don't feel obligated to do it, but I do want you to know how much I enjoy your blog!
Have a great day!

Susan said...

The bunnies are a cute idea, and what you added is adorable!

Gerry said...

Thanks ladies. I'm so glad you could come and visit. I've been visiting you, too. And have seen things that give me ideas!