14 November 2008

BO-RING!


It seems I've misplaced my muse. Or more accurately, she's deserted me! If you happen to see her wandering aimlessly about, please point her back in my direction~

I saw the fox again yesterday walking along the grasses on the gulf course. I should have grabbed my camera but......... I have to wonder if he's okay this morning. It was freezing last night.

The moon was huge and bright last night. And just beautiful with the cloud cover moving across it.

We got a skiff of snow last night. I'm sure it will melt off today but it was a really freaky experience. Bitter cold winds and poor Fritz, having to do his business outside!

I'm looking at the mess in my studio and wondering if I will actually clear a hole to do some work. Probably not!

Oops, I'm out of coffee. Got to go refill!


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Hey, what's going on with you...I miss not seeing many posts from you.

I'll send your muse back to you - if you send mine back to me...

Although I have to admit I am getting more creative...

Ati said...

Hi Gerry, nice to hear from you. How is your new home? Yes, snow,we have had it also in October but it is gone now until the next load comes. Are you sewing again or CQ?

Cathy said...

Hey Gerry! I've missed seeing you on the list and posting on your blog. Good to know all is well and that you're just in a "restful mode", LOL. Was your trip to UT nice? Take care! Hugs, Cathy

Susan said...

Gerry, your muse will return. It needed a break, or your inner self did. A move like that takes a lot out of you! Happy the snow is outside and you are inside!

JK said...

Hey hon...your post came through! Not sure what is going on though. I still don't get notified when I have a new post..

You have been busy darlin...and so happy that you have settled into your new home...Is that a new fur baby? Beautiful!!!! Also, perhaps that fox is your muse? It's a thought! God Bless hon...

Courtney Short said...

you have no idea how much I can relate to the displaced muse.. with me - the pressure to create for profit sends my muse packing.. I am just now getting back to finding some joy in creating.. it came from putting the items I was pressured to make (jewelry and purses for sale at shows), and pick up something that was purely for my enjoyment - my stitchery.. I hope you find her soon :-)

Cat said...

Hey Gerry!

Your blog looks great with the polka-dots, you're good.

Mom used to watch a fox make the rounds where she lives in Wyoming, neat looking creatures.

Do you have a sweater for Fritz?

Gerry said...

Gosh, I don't know how I missed responding to all of you - MY BAD!

Thank you so much for all of your encouragement and kind words.

I really like the blog look, too. Some times you just need a change. LOL.

Our trip to Utah was nice. And no, Fritz doesn't have a sweater. But he doesn't really need one I guess...he has his own fur coat. LOL.

Okay, that's enough of that!!!

Bye ladies.