20 October 2009

Something Wicked

This Way Comes....

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
Double, double toil and trouble
Something wicked this way comes
Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of Bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
Double, double toil and trouble
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
Something wicked this way comes!

Yep, with only 11 days left, there's no denying that Halloween is on its way! I've been busy sorting through my boxes of STUFF and have just about gotten it all put out. Here's a peek.

As you approach the house, Marcus the carcass is there to greet you.


As you pass by, don't forget to wave at the ghouls.


Up onto the steps, don't disturb the spiders.


Up onto the porch and our visitors are happy to greet you.


Pay your respects to the Crone and say, "hello" to the Maiden, and knock on the door......The Witch should be in!


So, where is she? Her friends are all gathered and ready to raise a toast.


Her altar is set and the dead put to rest.


Her broom's in the closet and her hat's on the ledge.


So, where is she???? You won't get a word out of Vlad but my guess is that she is out carving pumpkins and finishing up her preparations.


I guess you'll just have to stop back by later. But I will tell her that you flew by!

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


Gerry

6 comments:

Cat said...

You do up an impressive Halloween display!

I'll be back...

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Love your spookiness!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Ok Miss Gerry, love your Halloween things but I"m very curious, have I already met your witch in Colorado somewhere? Debbie (Maine)

Gerry said...

Hi Cat,
It seems to get bigger every year. Maybe you would like to come help me box it all up in a couple of weeks. I am willing to offer you a bribe!

Hi Charlene,
Funny you should mention that. Last year we had two little girls come to the house. One came right up on to the porch, pulling her friend with her. That one was screaming, "It's too scary!"

It didn't help when I ran out of the house in my Witch's costume and chased after her with candy in my hand. LOL.

Oh dear, sweet Debbie...you know a lady never tells her age or her secrets. LOL.

Linda Fleming said...

Oh my Gerry! Your place looks fantastic! I would love to be able to see it in person and up close. I love Halloween, and it's obvious you do, too.

Gerry said...

LOL. After the snow we just had, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT IN PERSON!