01 February 2010

Charity Events

Part of my 'back to home and hearth' journey will include participating in a few charity events. I have 3 slated for now:

Mindy's Pantipalooza;


Cat's Hope Ditty Bags for Haiti; (edited...I simply ran out of time and energy, so I made another cash donation!)

(Mail to: Debbie Woodward, 1500 Jackson Street NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413)

and

Operation Pillowcase (official site?).

Debra has a wonderful post on her blog. You might also want to see Robin's How-To video or visit her website HERE.

If you're interested in helping out, please pop over to any (or all) of these blogs to get the additional information, mailing instructions, mailing deadlines, etc.


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


Gerry

6 comments:

Cat said...

I think you will have a busy month doing charities!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I heart you. Come back to Texas.

Linda Fleming said...

ROFLMAO over the big ol' panties!

Debra Dixon said...

Thanks so much for deciding to include Operation Pillowcase in your charities! The soldiers will thank you too whenever they put their heads on the pillowcases.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Ah, keeping your fingers busy with crafty stuff... Your Valentine blog looks bright and cherry!

Gerry said...

Busy, yes Cat but oh so good for the soul!

Come back to Texas????? Probably not. But I will keep you part of Texas in my heart, too.

Well, Linda I’m reserving that laugh until I’m sure I don’t grow into them. LOL.

This is a wonderful thing that you’re doing, Debra. With that said, I guess I better go round up some fabric!

Charlene you should know that keeping my fingers busy isn’t the hard part… it’s keeping my mind on it. LOL. I like the super-pink Valentines background but it will be history on the 15! Huggles and ‘see you soon’