06 September 2010

New Toys and Goodies

Last month Hancock Fabrics was having a sale on these laminators, so I ran over and got one. I just love it!!! I also picked up some extra laminating sleeves while I was at it. Last week I used it on a project, which I can't talk about just yet, but it worked like a dream! I highly recommend getting one of these little units if you (like me) are used to spending too much time and money running to the print shop.



These are a couple of the little tools that I picked up at the quilt festival last month. The first is a set of fabric turning tools. I can't wait to use them. Just think....no more ripped out seams trying to turn doll arms, and other tiny items. The second is a template for making perfect, non-bulky corners on projects ranging from napkins and placements to quilt bindings.



These are some of the trims that I picked up at the quilt festival. All five of them for $20! Each card contains several yards. I think the best buy is the navy blue Venice lace, though.



These little charms and buttons were a steal at only 10 cents each. I should have bought more of them.



I'm still trying to get my photos from the quilt festival organized so that I can get them posted. Well, better get back to it!


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

No comments: