06 September 2010

Quilt Festival Photos

Needless to say, I took far more photos than I can possibly post here. So, I've done my best to provide a variety of them. So, let's get started...

(Remember to click on the photo to enlarge it. Once its in your browser, click on it again and it will enlarge even more.)

These crazy quilts are from Sherrill Lewis' booth. She's is a really fun and interesting woman. She gave me a flyer for the Quintessential Crazy & Art Quilter's Gathering 2011, in Oklahoma City, in July. I'm toying with the idea of attending.






This display is for the 2010 Hoffman Challenge. The photos don't nearly do it justice.





I hope you enjoy the rest of the photos!






































Well, that's it. Enjoy the rest of your long weekend.

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

9 comments:

Judy S. said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful quilts, Gerry. Happy Labor Day!

Debbie said...

Thanks Pat, nice pics and I picked quite a few favorites..Debbie (Maine)

Lauri said...

Those crazy quilts are awesome! I will hve to take some time to really study the photos.
I am really intrigued by the half round one with the man and the tree. I wonder how they mounted it. My Under the Sea project will be round and I am having a heck of time figuring out to make a sleeve for it and what to use as my filling to be able to get it to hang right
Sounfs like you had fun at the show. I am happy for you that you are getting to know people in Longmont!
Lauri

Wilma said...

Thanks for showing us pictures of ll these wonderful quilts Gerry!

Gerry said...

Thank you ladies for taking the time. I will respond to you personally, too.

Lisa said...

They are just beautiful quilts but I love the dolls, they are stunning.
Lisa

Mosaic Magpie said...

Just found your blog and not sure how but, I am a follower now. I am new to crazy quilting and a southpaw too.
Debbie

Cat said...

Are you inspired to quilt more now?! It just amazes me the detail and expertise involved in these quilts! I live in such a simpler creative world compared to these!

The one of Abe Lincoln and the cabin is pretty cool with the watercolor.

They are all beautiful works of art!!!

Hope your weekend is going great!

XO, Cat

Gerry said...

Hello Ladies!!! Sorry to take so long to acknowledge your comments. I'm trying to out run the eight ball. LOL.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I will pop in and visit you, too!