08 November 2010

Life's Motto

I recently found this over at Domestic Witch's blog. I love it!

I googled it to try and determine its origins but alas I could not find it. I did find out that it's been around for approximately 20 years, though. And it comforts me to know that not everything changes from one decade to the next. LOL.

Anyway, here it is:

Life's Motto
The objective is not to arrive safely in an attractive, well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, glass of wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO what a ride!"




Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That really is a cool image!

Momma Bear said...

delightful motto, Gerry!
thank you for the Idea I may just do that!
I once saw a bumper-sticker that read "God sees the world through your eyes -- Are you showing him a good time?"
I believe so! ;)

Anonymous said...

I was intrigued by your quote and found this. Seems this guy had a lot to say about many things!

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/5237.Hunter_S_Thompson

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

What a great motto to live by.

Judy S. said...

Good thought! Carpe diem!