20 December 2010

Crazy Quilted Faberge Rabbit

This is a little something that I made just for me. I was so taken with Lauri's crazy quilted bear that she made for our 2010 retreat that I just had to have my own little stuffed CQ something.

Lauri's bear:



My rabbit: (Completed she stands 8 1/2" tall; 10" tall including the bent ears)













This rabbit was made using a free online pattern from Joann's. I followed the pattern fairly closely on this rabbit. Although I did not/have not made the egg yet.

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Gerry your rabbit is so lovely!

Judy S. said...

Love that bunny, Gerry, and the aprons are perfect! Good to see you back. Merry Christmas!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Hey!
I've missed your posts, but can see that you've been busy! What a darling this is! Those girls are so going to love the aprons - and I'll guess which is your personal favorite; purple! Right?

Wishing you a love filled, peaceful Christmas.

Cat said...

I LOVE blue bunnies!!! This one is great!