17 November 2011

Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2012

Well, as difficult as it is (lately) for me to commit to anything, I have taken the plunge and registered for the CQJP 2012 challenge.

It's a year long, personal challenge to create (and hopefully complete) a crazy quilt project. And considering that it's almost December and I never got around to making the tree skirt I had planned to make last year, I'm hoping that I'll have the motivation to see it done this time next year!

There are minimal rules/requirements involved. A blog has also been set up with links to participants' blogs so that you can follow along with everyone's progress, see lots of eye candy, ask questions, etc. Best of all, it's a fabulous way to get the word out about Crazy Quilting!




So, if you've been looking for a some motivation and/or a new project, please pop on over, check it out, and JOIN IN.


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

No comments: