18 November 2011

Free Doll Pattern

I felt like I had gotten enough 'need to do' stuff done today so I've been surfing a bit around my computer. You know, looking at all the things that we save? All the possible, one day, maybe type projects and links we save? Or am I the only one who does that? I DOUBT IT! LOL.

Anyway, I came across a folder of free doll patterns that I've saved over time and remembered that, "I made that doll!" See post here. Notice that it was 5 Years ago! Good grief, where does the time go???? There are better photos here. I didn't win any prizes for my doll but I did enjoy the challenge very much. And I guess, technically, I can say that I've been published in the DOLL MAKING WORLD (VBG - realizing that anyone who really makes dolls is rolling their eyes and saying, "Paleez!"

Here's the link to the pattern offered by Shashi on her blog. She also offers a wonderful wing tutorial that could be really fun to incorporate into a crazy quilt block. Thank you very much, Shashi for your generosity!



Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

No comments: