02 February 2013

Victorian Ladies DYB - Round Four

This is the block that I chose to work for Hideko. She asked us to keep to a Goth type theme for this project. Everyone has done such a nice job with these blocks. We don't often get a chance to work with much black lace and ribbon, which I LOVE. So, this block was a bit of a treat!


Well, Hideko's set of blocks are now in Cathy's hands. She will make her choice of blocks, work it, then send all of Hideko's beautiful blocks back home to her. I am anxiously awaiting Cathy's blocks, which will be the last of the blocks that I will work for this round robin. That also means that my little darlings should be headed home soon - YAY!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I love the black roses! Great job
Lauri

NickiLee said...

Very pretty & Elegant. Like you I don't have a chance to use black lace/ribbon often but love it! Maybe we should have a RR just for that!

Saw your request for dyes to sue on laces/ribbon. I have been dyeing laces for over 6 years now and have great results using Jacquard Green Label liquid dyes and well as Pro Chemical powered Pricione dyes.

Would love to be in another RR with you someday.