09 May 2007

Do You Really Think It's Free?????

I routinely borrow animations and graphics from "FREE" sites. I always give them credit and a link back in my side bar. But recently a site that I truly enjoy and visit often, Heather's Animations grabbed my attention. She is asking for DONATIONS in order to maintain her site. Apparently, it's very expensive to host an animated graphics site. Especially, one this size.

Well, I sent her a donation not only because I have frequented her site and it was the RIGHT thing to do, but also because I like what she's done and I would like to see her be able to both EAT and MAINTAIN the site.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with her site, or maybe another. But if you borrow from a site, if you enjoy putting goodies on your blog, and you have the good common sense to know IT'S NOT FREE....please consider giving a little help to the maintenance.

No comments: