01 December 2006

Arty MeMe Challenge - Gift Received from Rissa


I received this wonderful little pin cushion from Rissa for taking part in the Arty MeMe Challenge from her blog. She was also kind enough to include a piece of really cute Christmas trim with little soldiers, teddy bears, rocking horses, holly, and gold stars. A beautiful lace heart and some lovely silk ribbon.

Thank You, Rissa

I have a bit of a thing for pin cushions and have many more of them than I have actual use for. Part of the reason that I tend to collect them is because they are so cute. Another bonus is that they don't mind being poked and prodded all day. LOL. Anyway doesn't my new addition fit in nicely with my other sewing necessities? I think so.

I was lucky enough to have two takers on my own Arty MeMe Challenge. I will finally be able to start working on those gifts next week. They will be going out to Maureen and Jeri. Thanks for being so patient, ladies!

For everyone else....Aren't you sorry that you didn't take the challenge? LOL.

2 comments:

Rissa said...

I admit that is some of my favorite fabric ever. I love the dress form! Beautiful!

JK said...

I saw these sewing boxes at Hancocks! They are adorable! I came real close to getting one, and thought "where am I going to put it??" Hmm... I could always take over my hubby's area...