09 February 2007

Fairy Tale RR

- Candi's Nemo Block

Yippee!!! Progress...oh yeah, oh yeah.

This is the embellishing that I did to Candi's Nemo block. This block comes to me as part of a Fairy Tale R&R with the CQForNewbies sub group: Crazy4CQ.

This is one of those projects I didn't think I would get to. Gosh, it's amazing what you can get done when you actually sit down and down something. LOL. I even got Jo's swap heart pieced and partially embellished. Now, I'm anxiously awaiting to receive Rebecca's Fairy Tale block.

Time's up.....I'm outta here!!!!!!

4 comments:

Candi said...

Gerry it's beautiful!!! OMG I can't believe it! Thank you thank you thank you!
HUGZ:)
Candi
PS
Thanks for doing the edges too, I totally forgot!

Ati said...

I love the embellishment you did on this block.

Gerry said...

I had fun with this. And it gave me the perfect opportunity to try out those cute little sea shells I picked up a while back.

Thelma said...

Very beautiful work Gerry!!