14 March 2007

First Etsy Item Listed...

I guess that this is going to be a trial and error proposition just like most everything else is. I'm disappointed with the way the pictures posted on Etsy but mostly it's 'operator error' I suppose. Sometimes it's really difficult to get the camera to justice for the subject. LOL.

This is such a darling runner. Too bad it looks so BUSY in the photos. If I didn't already have way too many 'favorites' I would be keeping it too. But I have 'too cute(d)' myself right out of storage space.

I hope to get a few more items listed tomorrow and Friday. I had no idea how long it would take to get an item posted. I'm going to need some sort of a template, I suppose. Oh well, it's a start!




3 comments:

Renea said...

It is good to see you took the first step and got your Esty site going. The first one is always the hardest.

Keep up the great job of sewing I am sure you will be successful.

Susan said...

I went over and looked at all your table runners. They show your good taste. Now to figure out ways to bring people in!

Gerry said...

It's so nice to see both of you out and about. Thank you for the compliments. I'm just going to take one baby step at a time for now :-)