03 March 2007

More Hearts Received

This is so much fun. I just love it. Some type of surprise or goodies in the mail every day is seems. The latest delivery brought these three gorgeous hearts. Thank you ladies. You are all so generous.

The first one is from the Chains of Hearts (COH) group. And it comes all the way from Margaret in Australia. She named this heart, Miss Dolly. I just love it. I am after all a big doll fan! She really is too cute. She has these lovely little pink curls and beaded necklace. She has the sweetest little face, which is a button. She just lifts right off of the background. The dimension is great. She looks as if she is strolling through the garden. She is precious! And also thank you, Margaret for the fabric squares and beads. I have never seen the little girl fabric that you sent. If I had, I would buy it all up! LOL.



The next two hearts were received as part of the Sharing Our Hearts swap with the CQForNewbies (CQN) group.

This little gem comes from Rhonda. She has done wonderful work here with the lace overlay on the fabrics. I really like the dragonfly and the "Quilting Around the House" is perfect for me. Because my quilting is literally Around the House. :-)



And last, but certainly not least is a beautiful heart from Wilma. She has also given me a spider in a delicate silver web. I especially like the lady bug. I've always considered them a good omen. And the dove symbolizes not only peace but also friendship.


Thank you Rhonda and Wilma for the extras you included. The laces, buttons, fabric...WOW!

3 comments:

Renea said...

the doll is a cutie! I bet you could figure out how to make her!

Maybe she would give you some hints.

Ati said...

I agree with you the heart with the doll is too cute.

SeamRippstress said...

pretty doll and hearts! What fun to get these in the mail.