02 April 2008

A Day For Simple Things

It's amazing how much can be seen when we take the time to look. DH and I spent some time outside yesterday just talking and taking in the sights from the back yard.

Our little lizard was venturing out and just narrowly escaped being eaten by Fritz.


DH and I were both just spell-bound watching a tiny spider build her web. Talk about a model of efficiency! WOW.


The squirrels were running up and down the trees and creating quite a ruckus. Fritz was chasing them too.



But he tires out long before they do.


When we opened the umbrella on the patio table, it was good to see our little tree frog again. He's been living in there for I don't know how long. I used to wonder if he ever came out and now I know the answer. OF COURSE HE DOES!!!! But now I have proof in the form of his little feet prints on my kitchen window.






Well, it's time to go inside. Have a good one!




Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

3 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I've only ever seen tree frogs in pet stores. It's so cool to see them in their natural habitat.

Great photos.

Cat said...

Great pictures!

One ear UP to Fritz!

:) Cat

Gerry said...

LOL. A pet store - never saw them there!

One ear UP to Annie, too.