To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue


Email sign photo emailsign.gif



Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me




  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    20 November 2006

    Things I Need To Do --- Catching Up!!!!

    Okay, I was a little worried for awhile. But I seem to be making some progress. More actually than I expected. So here's the run down thus far....

    1. Mail out both swap hearts: Susan & Renea-----DONE

    2. Finish Halloween Art Doll project: Photos due by 10/31/06-----DONE

    3. Work on/finish up Victorian Christmas Boot Stocking: Mail by 11/17/06-----DONE (mailed 11/20/06)

    4. Work on/finish up pin cushions for craft shows: 11/11/06-----DONE (1 dozen) and 11/18/06 (2nd dozen scratched. I didn't need them after all)

    5. Work on & finish 2 more COH swap hearts: by 11/10/06 (extended to 11/27/06)-----DONE

    6. Put together and mail Birthday Group #2 squishie for Susan (11/06): Mail by 11/10 (extended to 11/13/06)-----DONE

    7. Mail rick-rack to Elizabet: (extended to 11/13/06)-----DONE

    8. Swap Heart for Maureen in AU: (extended to 11/27/06)-----DONE

    9. Arty MeMe Challenge: Maureen & Jeri (extended to 12/05/06)-----DONE

    I think that's it for now!

    Labels: , ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Kerri Murphy said...

    I quit my job a couple of months ago and you get much more done, even having kids. I don't have that excuse. Thanks for visiting my site. I love your Christmas stockings. Is the Santa Fimo?

    Kerri

    November 21, 2006 at 4:14 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    LOL. I'm glad somebody thinks I'm getting things done. I like your site, it's on my blogroll. Thanks for the compliment on the stocking. It was fun to make. I think the Santa buttons are resin. They came on a button card from JoAnn's.

    November 21, 2006 at 4:32 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home