28 November 2006

Just Look At What I Got.....

This is so very cool. These pictures show the contents of the Birthday squishies that I received from the ladies in my Crazy Quilting for Newbies (CQN) group. This is a year long commitment to send a squishie to a different 'birthday girl' each month. I was/am October.

I know, I know, I'm about a month behind! It's been a busy time for me. Anyway, this swap is not only a lot of fun, it's an incredible stash builder. These ladies are so generous, it's heart-warming.

Well, I'm going to go play with my fancies while you drool over the photos! LOL


Thanks again to:

Elizabet










Susan










Brenda










Renea










Laura










Bethany










Judyth (Crazy Judyth's Stuff Recycled Fancy Fabrics for CQ)










Ati










Wilma










Mary










And also to our Hostess, Rebecca. Keeping track of this sort of swap is not easy!

5 comments:

May Britt said...

WOW you really got a lot of goodies here. I am sure you smiled when you opened these gifts.

Gerry said...

Please email me if you're having trouble posting. I've had issues since switching to Beta. In fact, I got this in an email from Susan at http://cq4fun.livejournal.com/ because she couldn't post. Sorry, Susan!!!! But thank you :-)

"So here's what I was going to post - I tried about 15 times, even started over from scratch!

What beautiful goodies. You will have all kinds of things to use on your next project!

Lucky birthday girl. =)"
--

Hugs,

Susan

Nina In Norway said...

Wow! You are a lucky girl. (I am wondering where were I when this started)

Gerry said...

Hi Nina! I've miss a few swaps too, lately. Luckily, there's always something going on. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Yep, the link worked just fine! Your birthday stash looks great!! Lots of neat stuff there.... I'm so glad to have had the chance to join in on this activity. It has been the most fun of all. And bless Rebecca's heart! She's doing such a fine job. But I bet she'll be ready for a break after this birhday year is up! lol... 11 trips to the post office...

Brenda M.