25 November 2006

On To The Next Holiday - Christmas

Lately it seems that I just get done decorating for one holiday, and then the next one hits. Luckily with Christmas things get to stay out a little longer. This is what we've managed so far. The outside lights and tree will have to wait until the weekend.



SNOW IN TEXAS?
THIS JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!!!

AT LEAST
NOT IN THE HOUSTON AREA....These pictures are from Christmas 2004. We got snow on Christmas Eve for the first time in, I believe, 89 years. It was a sight to see. And wouldn't you know, it was probably the one time that I left my Jeep in the driveway. LOL. By about noon on Christmas Day the snow was just a memory!


8 comments:

Cat said...

Lovely home!!

Susan said...

Your home is just beautiful. I love the garlands on the stairs - so very homey looking, in an elegant and refined way. =)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous staircase! Your home is lovely.

Gerry said...

Thank you all so much. I hope you have fun with your decorating too!

Maddie Can Fly said...

My friends used to live in Texas (Plano) and I just love the large scale of the homes there. Yours house is also large scale and I love it -- decorated or not (g)

Candi said...

Your home is just beautiful! You decorate oh so lovely:)
HUGZ:)
Candi

Anonymous said...

Oh, Gerry ,you have a lovely house with nice decorations.
Very nice squishies too ;o)
Ati.

JK said...

Beautiful, beautiful! I love that staircase. You must be very proud of that gorgeous home.