25 June 2007

Common Courtesy in Swaps

I make this post because I normally make it a point of sending a THANK YOU package to anyone who hosts a swap. It takes a lot of time and effort to keep them organized and I believe that it's just common courtesy to say thanks!

Well, I just realized that I have over-looked one of my hostesses. It was for the Spring Fling Block Swap hostessed by Lesa at CQN. Well, with that said, I would also like to say to Lesa:



And I'll be putting something special in the mail for you!

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That is so sweet of you! I have hosted swaps before and man they can sure get away from you if you are not careful!

And my lucky number is also #13

Maddie Can Fly said...

Well, you're very welcome! I enjoy doing the swaps because then I get to see everything (g). No need for a thank you present -- your participation is enough for me.

Gerry said...

Or could it be that I'm just buttering you up for something???? Hmmmmm.