20 June 2007

Picture Time!!!!

I've decided not to make separate posts for everything I want to post. So I'll break them down a bit and add lots of photos so that the reading isn't so bad. LOL.


MY LITTLE VISTOR'S BACK
He/she likes to hang out in the shade of the grasses in the front flower beds. I feel so happy when its there.

A BIT OF EXCITEMENT - STORM
This isn't exactly how I have planned my day but....

We got just a little too much wind before a small storm and our neighbor's tree decided to come over for a visit.

Luckily, it didn't take out our tree when it fell, there was not other damage, and NO ONE was hurt - BONUS!!! Mark, our neighbor is a really nice guy. He and DH got it cut up, tossed back over his fence, and by afternoon the day after the fence was fixed. Ya gotta love neighbors like that!!!!


SPRING FLING BLOCK RECEIVED
This was another swap with the CQForNewbies (CQN) group. And I was so tickled to receive this little darling in the mail from JK. I don't know how she did it but she made 4 blocks. Anyway, I just giggled as I started to look it over. The fabrics are too cute but the detail put into it was so fun.



The group of cats all have little necklaces with pendants for collars, and metallic threads extending their whiskers.







This cute little bird is caring a banner that reads, "Birds rule cats drool."







The parrot is just precious. It's been painted and stitched. It has little pink cheeks, and long, fuzzy eyelashes.







And then there are lots of "Spring" things, like heart-shaped flowers, pretty glass leaves, fruit on the vine, and of course....Butterflies!






Okay....on to the next post :-)

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I LOVE those little cats!!

What a sweet bunny!!

Gerry said...

I know, those cats just crack me up. And I look for the bunny every morning and evening. So weird to see it in a 'sub-division'!

Anonymous said...

Love your little visitor, he/she obviously feels nice and safe and at home. As long as he/she hasn't a nest in your garden - lol, I once had a friend who had a visitor like this and she also admired. After heavy rains came, she walked out to her backyard and the ground had caved in where the rabbit had it's home - the whole yard was a rabbit warren. LOL
The block is gorgeous, so much details - just beautiful!