To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue


Email sign photo emailsign.gif



Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me




  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    09 January 2008

    I've Been Tagged - Amended II

    Norma and Leslie have both graciously included me in their 'picks' for the You Make My Day Award.

    ***Ha, Ha, Ha***.....Wilma tagged me back. Thanks, Wilma :-)

    Now it would be my turn to choose 10 people whose blogs have made my day for each tag. However, time contraints force me to stick with my original 10 picks.

    If you've ever taken a look at my blogroll you know that I have roughly 100 blogs that I read routinely. And the reason I read them is because I like them. I find them interesting, fun, informative, and meaninful. So, please understand that if I do not list your blog it's nothing personal. And if you've already been tagged or prefer not to pass this award along, that's okay too.

    Okay, here goes.....

    Linda
    Kate
    Monica
    Hanne
    Ira
    Gina
    Maggie
    Barbara
    Wilma
    Noel



    Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


    Labels:

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

    Hi Gerry
    Thank You for nominating me for "You make my day award" and visiting my blog. Loved your Christmas tree.. so festive. Pleased Fritz also got a present. My Schnauzer recieved a new toy as well. He has a toy box full and never chews anything.
    Best Wishes
    Maggie

    January 9, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
    Anonymous Frederique said...

    Happy New Year!
    I wish you all the best, and a lot of fun blogging and quilting!

    January 9, 2008 at 6:39 PM  
    Blogger Susan said...

    Well deserved on your part, too!

    I love seeing everyone's lists. We all read such different blogs!

    January 10, 2008 at 1:24 PM  
    Blogger JK said...

    Procal Harem? Great song by them hon....

    Thanks for stopping by...and I can't wait to see the work Sharon did up close and personal. God Bless her....I told her not to rush, and just putter when she is feeling strong enough.. I wish there were gals on the list that lived close to me like that....but I am out in the boonies of Cali...

    January 11, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Hi Ladies! Thanks for visiting me. Best wishes to all of you in 2008.

    January 14, 2008 at 7:16 AM  
    Blogger Christy said...

    Hi Gerry! I enjoyed seeing the pics of your family at the holidays....and your TREE! How pretty!

    Thanks for all of your comments on my blog, I am starting to have more time to check others blogs out so hopefully I'll stop by more often!

    Have a super day!

    January 15, 2008 at 6:05 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home