21 January 2008

Fun Things Going On

Lesa, co-list mom on CQN (CQForNewbies) is doing a "Seam Embellishment of the Week" post. It's still early on (week 2) if you want to follow along. Click on the links to find WEEK 1, and WEEK 2.

Sharon B is currently hostessing the TIFC (Take It Further Challenge). She has posted the January Challenge on her blog. She has also set up a flickr for posting photos and viewing eye-candy.

And as in the past, Debra Spincic has provided an optional venue for following along. Just follow the links to find the Blog or information on the new Webring.

I do apologize for being so ridiculously late in posting this information. And NO, I'm not participating. I'm still hanging my head in shame that I didn't even finish posting the TSTC or TAST (if you prefer) which was the Take A Stitch Tuesday Challenge. Never mind that I only did stitches for the first couple of weeks. OH WELL.....

Goodness, look at the time! Got to go work on some RR blocks. Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


1 comment:

Christy said...

Do you know what is funny about you not starting your ATCs? I've finished 2 and I haven't even signed up yet! I need to do that....LOL!

Thanks for your kudos on my spring block, are we mailing them on the date specified? I remember reading something a while back about not mailing them...now I don't remember. I think I have the mind of a 100 year old! HA!

Hugs!