09 January 2008

I've Been Tagged - Amended II

Norma and Leslie have both graciously included me in their 'picks' for the You Make My Day Award.

***Ha, Ha, Ha***.....Wilma tagged me back. Thanks, Wilma :-)

Now it would be my turn to choose 10 people whose blogs have made my day for each tag. However, time contraints force me to stick with my original 10 picks.

If you've ever taken a look at my blogroll you know that I have roughly 100 blogs that I read routinely. And the reason I read them is because I like them. I find them interesting, fun, informative, and meaninful. So, please understand that if I do not list your blog it's nothing personal. And if you've already been tagged or prefer not to pass this award along, that's okay too.

Okay, here goes.....

Linda
Kate
Monica
Hanne
Ira
Gina
Maggie
Barbara
Wilma
Noel



Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


6 comments:

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Hi Gerry
Thank You for nominating me for "You make my day award" and visiting my blog. Loved your Christmas tree.. so festive. Pleased Fritz also got a present. My Schnauzer recieved a new toy as well. He has a toy box full and never chews anything.
Best Wishes
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
I wish you all the best, and a lot of fun blogging and quilting!

Susan said...

Well deserved on your part, too!

I love seeing everyone's lists. We all read such different blogs!

JK said...

Procal Harem? Great song by them hon....

Thanks for stopping by...and I can't wait to see the work Sharon did up close and personal. God Bless her....I told her not to rush, and just putter when she is feeling strong enough.. I wish there were gals on the list that lived close to me like that....but I am out in the boonies of Cali...

Gerry said...

Hi Ladies! Thanks for visiting me. Best wishes to all of you in 2008.

Christy said...

Hi Gerry! I enjoyed seeing the pics of your family at the holidays....and your TREE! How pretty!

Thanks for all of your comments on my blog, I am starting to have more time to check others blogs out so hopefully I'll stop by more often!

Have a super day!