22 September 2007

Season to Season Swap

FALL

Quick background: For those of you who don't know what's going on here, I'll quickly update you. I am hostessing my first swap with one of my groups, CQForNewbies (CQN). This is a FALL themed swap and will run from now until around the end of November.

This is a one on one partner share project. Participants will work approximately 1/2 of the block they make, then their partner will work the other 1/2. Participants will get their original blocks back.

Partners have been chosen (via 'blind draw') and here's how it panned out:

Ati partners with Carol
Carole partners with Gerry
Charlene partners with Helina
Courtney partners with Connie
(Gerry's) Make it Even Block partners with Sharon R
Ira partners with Rebecca
Judi partners with Janet
Katrien partners with Christy
Lauri partners with JK
Lori partners with Cynthia
Mary partners with Marlene
Norma partners with Sue
Robin partners with Leslie
Sharon G partners with Faith
Susie partners with Pat

I would also like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of the wonderful cards and goodies that have been sent to me as "Hostess" gifts. I will post photos of those at the end of the swap.

For links to the participants sites or to see photos of those without sites, go to this LINK.

The completed blocks are due back to me around the end of October. So, until then....Happy Needling!!!

No comments: