23 May 2008

CQI FFT RR - Peggy's Block

I've just finished working the second of 5 round robin blocks that I will work on for the CQI, Fabulous First Timer's (FFT) Round Robin (RR). This is Peggy's block after my work (close-ups), Karen's work, and Peggy's work. I hope Peggy likes what I've added.





Peggy's block was lovely to begin with but Karen really set the tone for an elegant, Victorian style. Peggy noted in her booklet that she really likes beads, and I don't think she will be disappointed.

The block is next headed to Diane so that she can work her magic on it.

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

3 comments:

Ati said...

Your work is lovely Gerry!

Judy S. said...

Beautiful block, Gerry. I love what you did, especially the cameo and the stitching around it.

Gerry said...

Thank you, thank you. I was worried about the black but Peggy likes it.