26 May 2008

Just For Fun

While I was taking a little break today between laundry, stitching, cleaning, etc., I began to wonder how fast I type. Heaven knows I do enough of it. LOL. When I left my last job 5 years ago, I was typing around 55WPM, which was pretty good considering that my typing requirements came in spurts.

So, I Googled and found this site offering free online Type Tests. To my surprise, I now type 67WPM with 97% accuracy. That will be helpful for the resume that I will be updating when we move to Colorado.

Okay, well I guess the break is over because the dryer is beeping at me.



Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Hope you had a good day, Gerry! It was nice here, so we spent most of our day working in the yard. Now we're off for a walk. Take care.

Gerry said...

LOL. You notice that I find something to do while sitting.