14 October 2007

2007 VBCS - Finished

Today was a nice lazy day for me. I managed to get my Crazy Quilted Christmas Stocking, aka Victorian Boot Christmas Stocking finished for CQN. Mary is our hostess again this year for this swap. Not only is this a great swap, it's wonderful for building your stash. Each stocking will be accompanied by 4 squishies full of fabrics, beads, lace, charms, ribbon, etc. A real crazy quilter's dream!!!!





You can see the boot I made last year, and my naked block for this year's swap at this POST. Just scroll toward the bottom of the post.

Well, it's been a full and productive day. So, I'm off to bed. Until next time...Happy Needling!!!

3 comments:

Clothmatters said...

Gerry- The victorian stocking is gorgeous.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

How! Those are cool!

Gerry said...

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!