15 October 2007

Ever Had This Feeling?








Well, I was out of gas, running late and had to come back to get DS a different shirt before I took him to DPS today. And guess what???? About 10 minutes into standing in line he remembered that he forgot his wallet. I'm grateful is wasn't an hour.

Sadly, the last two weeks has been pretty much a series of unfortunate events. And the BONUS is...they've all been really inconvenient and costly. LOL.

Oh well, it must be time for a glass of wine and some deep reflection about how and when I messed up my Karma. Sorry, you can't join me. This pity-party is for one!


Until next time...Happy Needling!!!


3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Sometimes it is not YOUR karma. Sometimes you are just places where other people's karma has run out and it splashes out on you.

But, we will happily wait right here for you! ~sips my Sonic diet cherry cokes while I wait~

Charlene ♥ NC said...

No, no, no -- you can't have it alone! There's no way your karma could have given you this, so it must be someone else's that's playing in your sphere. Have your glass of wine, and think about the great days ahead...

Gerry said...

I love that I can ALWAYS count on you two. The wine was good, the reflection was helpful, and I've warded off any non-mine Karma. Thanks!