30 October 2007

My Goodness...

What a trying couple of weeks we've had around our house. We thought the loss of Bella was the worst of it. Not even close. So, with way too much confusion and way too many tears, we realize that life goes on no matter what. And now it's time to get a grip and move forward.

I do want to say that I truly appreciate your comments, your kind words, your condolences, and your taking the time to stop by and see what's happening in my little corner of cyber-space. You haven't gone unnoticed!

Well, life being what it is, I need to start getting back on track. So, I'm off to see if I can get some of my piles under control.

Until next time...Happy Needling!!!



5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I sure hope that you are alright. Is there anything at all that we can do?

Gerry said...

Thanks but I think only time will help!

Ati said...

Yes that's right Gerry! Time helps always to figure things out.
Keep your head up and see to the good things in life.
They are there too, just round the corner....

Cat said...

Oh Oh... I better read back thru... I haven't been out in cyberspace a lot lately.

Hope things get on even keel again soon! The valleys are tough!

Clothmatters said...

Gerry- I am so sorry for the recent loss of your cat and will keep you in my prayers. I know you will bounce back with a renewed passion and a smile.
Connie