16 October 2007

And The Winners Are...

For the first set of 5 fat quarters, postage paid, (going to the first commenter whose name begins with the letter pulled out of the hat) is Dee in Idaho.

Dee was unable to leave a comment so she emailed me. I received her email on 10/04/07 at 10:33 PM.

For the second set of 5 fat quarters, postage paid, in a totally random drawing (all names for comments and emails included) is Bear in Australia.

Congratulations Dee and Bear. I will be sending you an email asking you to send me your snail mail addresses. I'm planning on mailing your fabrics out by Friday.

Thank you everyone so much for playing. And until next time...Happy Needling!



1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Lucky winners! I hope they show us what they make with it!