To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    04 October 2007

    MeMe's and Other Stuff

    Mindy has tagged me for a Four Things MeMe. So, here we go...

    4 Jobs I've had:
    Waitress
    Bartender
    Accounting Clerk
    Paralegal

    4 Films I could watch over and over:
    Cinderella
    Romeo and Juliet
    The Illusionist
    A Good Year

    4 TV shows I watch:
    CSI Las Vegas
    CSI Miami
    Antiques Roadshow
    Raymond

    4 Places I've lived:
    Northern California
    Southern California
    Central Utah
    South Carolina

    4 Favorite foods:
    Sushi
    Mexican
    Meat
    Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

    4 Favorite colors:
    Purple
    Green
    Maroon
    Ivory

    4 Places I would love to be right now:
    Cancun, Mexico
    Park City, Utah
    Toas, New Mexico
    On the back of a Harley

    4 Names I love but would/could not use for my child(ren)
    Zachery
    Elizabeth
    Patrick
    Jessica

    Now, I tag Candi, Susan, May, and Lauri. The catch is...I'm going to let them find this on my blog (or not).



    Another fun thing I ran across is at Jo's blog. It circulated around my area about a year or so ago. I had all but forgot about it. It's weird but fun. Just try to read it before you say, "WHAT THE HE**?"

    fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!



    SOH for Peggy
    Peggy is our October birthday girl at CQN and she likes (among other things) oriental themes. I just happened to have some darling geisha fabric, so this is what I made for her. It's not due until the middle of October but It's going out in the next day or two. I'm trying really hard to get projects finished and loose ends tied up.




    Well, I guess that's it for now. So until next time...Happy Needling!!!

    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    7 Comments:

    Blogger May Britt said...

    I found it :)
    Read my blog tomorrow
    And I stole your flying witch from your post LOL

    October 4, 2007 at 3:06 PM  
    Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

    I sense a meat theme from the Texas gals!

    Loved your answers and YES I can read that paragraph!

    October 4, 2007 at 5:27 PM  
    Blogger Lauri said...

    I caught my name too and I will work on it tomorrow. That paragraph was sooo easy
    Thank you for thinking of me!
    Lauri

    October 4, 2007 at 6:26 PM  
    Blogger Charlene said...

    I don't need any fabric, but wanted to say what a GREAT idea that is t.o have a freebie. Also how great your heart for Peggy is. You sure are following that plan and getting a lot done. I'm proud of you!!

    October 5, 2007 at 9:18 AM  
    Blogger Bear said...

    gggg thast why bearspeak works even thogh a certin little bear miaspells worfds they gyt it anyways wiats bearspeak well when I wnna bee stoopid I dos speks thsis way
    and ps love the Japanese block bet ya friend does as well
    love n hugs bear xoxooxoxo

    October 6, 2007 at 9:31 AM  
    Blogger SpookyRach said...

    Yum! Another cranivore!!!

    That paragraph was amazing! Loved it.

    October 8, 2007 at 9:52 AM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Thanks ladies for your compliments. This has been a fun, fun swap.

    Wasn't this a great MeMe? I thought so.

    October 10, 2007 at 6:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home