20 October 2007

A Special Email

I got this email today. I don't know who sent it. It said that it came from my email address. Well, I know I didn't send it. And no, I haven't lost my mind. I also know that because I password protect my computer and no one in my household has access to it.

So with goosebumps all over, I read this. And I read it over and over. I know it can't be from Bella. (I'm more lucid than that. LOL) But I'm glad it came.

MOM thanks for finding me
MOM thanks for your caring and love
MOM thanks for the special blanket you made for me so I could lay and look out the window
MOM thanks for the wiping my feet when they got wet
MOM thanks for all the cookies and treats you bought for Fritz and me
MOM thanks for loving me so much
MOM thanks for being you
MOM I LOVE YOU




Thank you to whomever sent this to me. And I would like to know how you managed it!


*****UPDATE - My dear, sweet mom sent this to me - THANKS MOM!!!!*****






3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

So...did you find out?

Anonymous said...

Twasn't me...but I love that you're getting another fur-baby that needs you. After my daughter and I cried and ached for a few days, we wiped our tears and went to the humane society and she still has her "Jethro". He never filled "Happy's" spot, but has his own special place in her heart and he is such a precious family member to all of us. He sits up and prays for food and puts his sweet chin on our laps and rolls his big old eyes up at us and steals our hearts all over again. Enjoy your new fur-baby and he/she will help your heart heal.
love and blessings,
Linda C

Gerry said...

My mom sent the email. She's so sweet. Thanks mom!