To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    20 October 2007

    A Special Email

    I got this email today. I don't know who sent it. It said that it came from my email address. Well, I know I didn't send it. And no, I haven't lost my mind. I also know that because I password protect my computer and no one in my household has access to it.

    So with goosebumps all over, I read this. And I read it over and over. I know it can't be from Bella. (I'm more lucid than that. LOL) But I'm glad it came.

    MOM thanks for finding me
    MOM thanks for your caring and love
    MOM thanks for the special blanket you made for me so I could lay and look out the window
    MOM thanks for the wiping my feet when they got wet
    MOM thanks for all the cookies and treats you bought for Fritz and me
    MOM thanks for loving me so much
    MOM thanks for being you
    MOM I LOVE YOU




    Thank you to whomever sent this to me. And I would like to know how you managed it!


    *****UPDATE - My dear, sweet mom sent this to me - THANKS MOM!!!!*****






    Labels: ,

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

    So...did you find out?

    October 22, 2007 at 10:54 AM  
    Anonymous Linda said...

    Twasn't me...but I love that you're getting another fur-baby that needs you. After my daughter and I cried and ached for a few days, we wiped our tears and went to the humane society and she still has her "Jethro". He never filled "Happy's" spot, but has his own special place in her heart and he is such a precious family member to all of us. He sits up and prays for food and puts his sweet chin on our laps and rolls his big old eyes up at us and steals our hearts all over again. Enjoy your new fur-baby and he/she will help your heart heal.
    love and blessings,
    Linda C

    October 24, 2007 at 9:30 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    My mom sent the email. She's so sweet. Thanks mom!

    October 30, 2007 at 2:58 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home