13 July 2007

Anniversary #8

.
My DH rarely reads my blog but I wanted to post this just in case he decided to pop in. Our 8th anniversary is on Monday (the 16th).

You have allowed me to grow as a person,
You have shown me my value as a woman,
You have helped me be a better parent,
You have taught me the rewards of patience and understanding,
You have calmed my fears and brightened my days.

I cherish my time with you,
I enjoy your company,
I love that you make me laugh,
I so look forward to my future with you,
I thank you, and
I love you!

Happy Anniversary, G



6 comments:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'm sure he realizes what a gem he has there in you!

Marianne S-M said...

Gerry, have a very Happy Anniversary! Loved visiting your blog as usual! The cell phone cases and comfort doll are fabulous. Glad the monsoons have not destroyed your lovley gardens.
Hugs, Marianne

Ati said...

Happy anniversery to both of you and many happy returns!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Happy Belated Anniversery!!
Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog.
Your quilting projects are beautiful. I had a great time looking at them.

Courtney Short said...

That is so sweet!! Don't feel bad - my hubs doesn't read my blog either.. I guess they figure they see us everyday - so why read the blog.. happy belated anniversary anyway :-)

Gerry said...

Thank you everyone for you well wishes. We had a nice time. I'll be posting later.