28 July 2007

Two Down...

Today was a fairly productive day. I managed to get a second cell phone pouch block stitched and embellished. I wasn't sure I would like working with the darker colors but it's turned out to be okay.

Also and it's not on here because I didn't want to take another photo. But I added a small gold butterfly charm to it. I just couldn't help myself!


Well, it's about time to clean up the studio and get ready to go out. DH and I are going to Joe's BBQ for dinner. We will do our usual: PIG OUT on beef ribs, slaw, potato salad and ranch beans. Then bring all of the bones home for Fritz and Bella.

Don't worry, they are beef ribs so there's no splinter issues. I've already learned that lesson by paying for rhinoplasty for a furbaby a few years back.

In the mean time....Happy Needling!

5 comments:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Wow - you're on the ball today! I looked earlier today, and these weren't even started. Practicing with that fall stuff, are you?

loulee said...

Oooh! Pretty.

Amy a.k.a. dragonryder4 said...

Ohhh so pretty , I love the colours :) And your stitching is just wonderful .
http://rattiemom.blogspot.com

Gerry said...

Hello ladies. Yes, some days are better than others. LOL. And it's nice when it all comes togther!

JK said...

Oh this phone case is gorgeous! Your stitching is beautiful.