04 July 2007

R.A.O.K. Again...

I received this little CQ ATC and note card in the mail yesterday from Ati. I inquired awhile back as to the size of the ATC's and also about the time required to make one. Well, it's just tiny. Only 3-1/2" x 2-1/2". It's quite sturdy even though it looks so delicate.


Ati tells me that it only takes a couple of hours to make one but I tend to beleive that working one of them that quickly can only come from practice. In addition to the lovlies posted on her blog, she has also posted them on her Flickr site. I go there and drool often. LOL.

Thank you so much Ati. You are truly a sweet and giving person!



1 comment:

JK said...

Hopefully Blogger has taken its medication this morning.

I just love these, and have seen Ati's. She whips those up in no time, and they are all so pretty. You did a beautiful job kiddo, and wouldn't these be cute for Christmas cards to the family. Well, only those that would appreciate the work that went into them.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my blog hon. They are very much appreciated!