26 July 2007

Karen K Birthday Heart

Karen K is our August birthday girl on the CQforNewbies (CQN) group's Sharing Our Hearts (SOH) swap. Gosh, what a mouth full of acronyms. WOW. I might have to go send a text message now. LOL.

Anyway, Karen's heart will be in the mail and on its way to our hostess Linda in the next few day. I hope Karen likes it. Her choice of theme is Victorian. And apparently, this is my version of Victorian.


No matter how many of these pieces I do, I am always surprised at the difference in the Before and After photos. I find the transformation fascinating. Anyway, (and excuse the poor photo) this is a close up of the center motif/siggie. She seemed to me to be so elegant, confident, and 'timeless'. She just seemed like the perfect choice for this block.



Well, back at it!

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That is really cool. You always just amaze me!

loulee said...

Oh! How pretty. I agree, she is very elegant.

Ati said...

The heart for Karen is beautiful Gerry, she will love it!

Gerry said...

Thank you ladies. I was very surprised at how pretty the heart turned out. I was tempted to keep it :-)

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Lovely work, Gerry! She will love it - if you really mail it :-).