02 August 2007

Super Buys From Karen

I just had to make a quick post to share with you a wonderful place to buy fabric packs, buttons, and just yummy stuff. I got my first order in the mail yesterday from Karen South. She has a separate blog site, CQ Treasures where she lists sale specials.

Anyway, I ordered some fabric packs, buttons, and sequins from her a few days ago. I asked her for certain colors on some and 'whatever' on the others. When I opened up the package I was just tickled. There were so many fabrics and goodies in each package that I know she can't be making a profit. LOL.

Anyway, it's truly an incredible bargain. She takes PayPal, she mails quickly, and if you don't order something....you are missing out!

Thanks again, KAREN.

3 comments:

loulee said...

Do we get to see pictures of your goodies?
Either way, enjoy them.

Gerry said...

I completely spaced taking photos. I was so excited to go through them that it didn't even occur to me until later. SORRY!!!!!!!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

I totally concur! Karen's packs are awesome.