15 August 2007

Season to Season Swap

FALL

For those of you who don't know what's going on here, I'll quickly update you. I am hostessing my first swap with one of my groups, CQForNewbies (CQN). This is a FALL themed swap and will run from now until around the end of November.

This is a one on one partner share project. Participants will work approximately 1/2 of the block they make, then their partner will work the other 1/2. Participants will get their original blocks back.

AND YES, I KNOW that technically that is not a swap. But that's what I'm calling it for simplicities sake.

So, with sign-ups closed and 32 participants, I'm setting up this post with links so that those who choose to follow this swap can do so more easily.

For the benefit of our participants without blogs, a 360, a flickr, etc., I will post photos here as they become available, which means I will be updating this particular post.

This post will be readily accessible from my sidebar under "Posts by Topic" in the drop down menu under "STS-Fall".

So, who's on board???
(those who either dropped out or that I haven't received blocks have been removed from the post)

(With sites)
Ati (received 08/21/07)
Carole (received 08/16/07)
Charlene (received 09/07/07)
Christy (received 09/18/07)
Connie (received 08/23/07)
Courtney (received 08/13/07)
Gerry (N/A)
(Okay, I couldn't stop just yet. I added some more beads, buttons, and filled in the swirls to the left)



Unfortunately, there were 3 people who I either didn't receive blocks from or who had to drop out. So, in order to keep the numbers even, I made a 'Make It Even' block. And this is it. This block will be raffled in some way on the group because it is an 'extra' so to speak.



These are the "after" photos, with Sharon R's work. Don't you just love the little bee and gourd buttons? Too, cute!


Helina (received 08/18/07)
Irena (Ira) (received 08/30/07)
Janet (received 08/17/07)
JK (received 08/30/07)
Katrien (received 08/13/07)
Lauri (received 08/16/07)
Leslie (received 09/04/07)
Lori (received 09/04/07)
Mary (received 09/04/07)
Norma (received 08/10/07)
Rebecca (received 08/29/07)
Sharon G (received 09/04/07)
Sue (received 09/06/07)
Susie (received 08/07/07)

(Photos posted here)

Carol (received 08/16/07) and the "after" photo is with Ati's work.


Cynthia (received 08/27/07) and the "after" photo is with Lori's work.


Faith (received 08/29/07) and the "after" photo is with Sharon G's work.


Judi (received 09/07/07) and the "after" photo is with Janet's work.


Marlene (received 09/07/07) and the "after" photo is with Mary's work.


Patricia (received 09/04/07) and the "after" photo is with Susie's work.


Robin (received 09/14/07) and the "after" photo is with Leslie's work.


Sharon R (received 08/13/07) and the "after" photo is with Gerry's work.










Also, PLEASE notify me if you find an error on this page. I've done my best to verify it but there is always the possibility that I've missed something. Thank you, ladies.

Happy Needling!!

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Hi Gerry
It looks like the link is missing for my blog.
Just FYI
Thank you for hostessing this Swap RR

Lauri

allie aller said...

Looks like a great swap. Have fun with it!...and thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. Most kind of you!

Gerry said...

Okay, Lauri I got you fixed up.

And thank you, Allison. The swap's sure to be a good time.

Courtney Short said...

hey Gerry -noticed my block is not posted with the other pics

Gerry said...

Just a reminder....If you have a blog or somewhere to show your work, I've given the link to it. If you don't have a site to display at, I've posted the photo here :-)