22 August 2007

Award Recap

This time my thanks go to Kat Lees for her nomination for the "Nice Matters Award". This to the best of my knowledge is the most recent, and maybe the last. LOL.

Kat is a very talented doll artist, whom I met not too long ago through blogging. She graciously gifted me with one of her CD's on doll making (among other things) and I am quite happy to have it. Her most recent work is The Candy Cane Elf, which she also has on CD. I'm sure she will soon have it listed in her Etsy Shop.

Thank you, Kat. I'm glad to have you as a friend.


Nominations from other NICE people:
Sandi: Renaissance Woman, Connie: Cloth Matters, Sandie: Delightfully Crazy, Charlene: When This You See, Remember Me, Norma: Norma's Needlez, and Ati: Ati on the Crazy Road.

Thank you ladies for thinking of me.

And special THANKS to Bella Enchanted for creating such a fun and thoughtful award.


No comments: