06 August 2007

Sharon's TSTC - Wks 28 to 31

Although I don't (again) have any photos to share of my minimal amount of practice stitches, I do have some links to help you catch up on the challenge. And also a few which came primarily from Sharon's comment section, just so that you can see what others are doing with the stitches.

Week 28 - Sheaf stitch.
Susan, Margaret, Lynne.

Week 29 - Arrowhead stitch.
Marci, Norma, Neki.

Week 30 - Buttonhole Wheel.
Christine, Rene, Penny.

Week 31 - Cast on stitch.
Doreen, Margaret.

In addition to these links, Vivian has some lovely photos on her flickr.

Happy Needling!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerry! I've been following Sharon's lessons too, although I haven't been participating. Whatever I make that she shows ends up with more beads on it than floss LOL!!

Gerry said...

Good for you. I also tend to do lots of beads. But then again, I do what I like. LOL.